23 October 2007

Actress Meera Jasmine is a devotee of Moogambika


Extracted from an interview on 24 August 2004 (source: The Rediff Interview/Meera Jasmine)
This is interview is taken after her winning of National award.

Q : You are going to the Mookambika temple.
Meera Jasmine : The Mookambika temple [dedicated to Goddess Saraswati] is a favourite of all artistes. I am very, very attached to Mookambika Amma.

I get good vibrations when I go there. I feel so peaceful and happy. My mind becomes clear. So many small, small miracles are happening in my life after that. Like the National Award.

Q : You are a Christian. Do you feel odd praying at a Hindu temple?

Meera Jasmine : No, no. I don't feel any different. If they would let me, I will go to a mosque too. I will go to any place that is divine, that gives me mental peace.

Q : Is this journey to Mookambika a thanksgiving?
Meera Jasmine : Definitely, it is a thanksgiving trip to Mookambika. I feel I have Amma's
blessings with me.

No comments: